- Al-Jawhari, Sahar Ali Abbas. (2020). liersonal parameters of your college or university girl in the liroblem out of liouting and delayed wedding: a field analysis alililied so you can women pupils within the Deliartment from Sociology and you will Social service. Queen Abdulaziz College or university Magazine – Arts and you may Humanities King Abdulaziz College, M28, li10, 1-twenty-two.&nbsli; 7. six.
- Al-Khudhairi, Saleh bin Ibrahim. (2015). The new lihenomenon of late relationships on lioint off look at college youth: a field investigation. Books Diary: King Saud School – Professors away from Arts. M27, li2, 77-137.
- Awad, M. Sharif. (2016). This new imliact regarding highest will cost you away from wedding toward later marriage: a social examination of this new business economics out-of wedding during the an enthusiastic Egylitian town. Annals off Literature out of Ain Shams: Ain Shams College or university – Professors from Arts, Mg44, 185-246.
- Bates, L.Meters., Maselko J., &amli; Schuler, S.Roentgen. (2007). Women’s Education therefore the Timing of Relationships and you can Childbearing throughout the 2nd Generation: Proof off Rural Bangladesh. Education in the Relatives lilanning, 38(2), 101-112.
- Berg-Get across, L., Scholz, A great., Enough time, J, Grzeszcyk, Elizabeth., &amli; Roy, A great. (2004). Solitary lirofessional Women: A global lihenomenon Pressures and oliliortunities. Journal of International Ladies’ Knowledge,5(5), 34-59.
- Byrne, A beneficial. (2003). ‘Develoliing an excellent Sociological Model having Contrasting Ladies’ Care about and you can Societal Identities’. Euroliean Diary from Ladies’ Degree (Sliecial Topic on Identities),10(4), 443-464.
- Byrne, An excellent., &amli; Carr, D. (2005). Stuck about Social Slowdown: The brand new Stigma regarding singlehood. lisychological Query,16(2,3), 84-91.
- Deliartment from liublic Statistics. (2016). General lioliulation and you will Census 2015, Fundamental Performance, Amman, liresses Deliartment from General Statistics.
- Deliaulo, B.Meters., &amli; Morris, W.L. (2005). Men and women inside the society plus Science. lisychological Query, 16(2 &amli; 3), 57-83.
That have an affirmation rate out of 30%, each of the publications in our associates is double-blind, peer reviewed and many of one’s periodicals try placed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Google College student, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and many most other informative database and search motors.
Relationship try an element of your own people feature, a necessity out of peoples existence to make certain continuity and you can stability. In addition to survival of the human kind in the structure regarding a valid societal and you will legal deal based on specific conditions and you may criteria the neighborhood earns the fresh new participants, and that causes the continuation. Although sensation away from wedding has been accompanied by significant changes within the public, cultural and you will economic climates and you can altered of several principles; specifically in situations. Jordanian community have followed of numerous societal, economic and you will political transformations resulting in cousin alterations in the styles, attitudes and you will feedback of people on specific public phenomena too because the emergence out of habits, behavior and you may methods some of which try uncommon to your community and even as opposed to the beliefs, any of these serves apply at people general, someone else particularly we.elizabeth. be much more important towards strengthening and you can stability of your family members, possibly the greatest of those transformations into the Jordanian neighborhood was the newest introduction from another type of technology regarding slowing down relationships to have young someone.
The main matter that studies tried to answer are: Have the higher will cost you away from relationship affected the new late age of matrimony on the college or university neighborhood? The field research was used towards the a couple axes: the first: quantitatively from the drawing a non-chances try out-of (200) young adults, delivered within the equivalent size within sexes, by depending on an excellent codified quality with regards to balances and honesty, next axis; By far the most prominent outcome of the research toward: there are variables of your business economics from relationships in the investigation people (involvement, relationship quarters, Russian equipment, range of transmits, matrimony night), as well as the posts of all the these types of details on research area possess gone through numerous changes: it’s got moved on off must kamali, which improved the economic burdens for the few, which caused the defer ages, ong teenagers about study people.
It’s clear regarding the literature opinion they’ve ranged in many Arab regions, hence the world of Arab studies have saw a selection away from lookup creation in the field of late matrimony years to possess young people, additionally the methods and you may trials which were used. But in the space from representations lately ong young people and its own effects, it absolutely was with a lack of research and education on this, where it is Swedish postordre brudene beste nettstedet merely varied within its introduction among most other patterns recently ages of relationship, knowing the points and explanations pertaining to the newest delay of ages of relationships. Relationship, as well as the perception of the higher costs of relationships in the slowing down the age of matrimony, in the place of extremism towards the representations of one’s put off chronilogical age of ong teenagers as well as consequences in particular. In accordance with the above, they reveals the necessity of the modern data into the answering the pit that was proficient in the industry of Arab research. The current research possess the abilities associated with the fresh new later matrimony affairs and you will outcomes for the Jordan society, which remind carrying out alot more researches.
Overall performance and you will Conversations
The fresh new aspect total is its mathematical mediocre (3.51) and its own basic deviation (0.569), and this implies that the new societal reasons for having brand new late chronilogical age of ple of one’s research was basically mediocre (70.2%), that explains mainly the necessity of the economical grounds on societal staff member, who takes into account the significance of the newest test as important in the brand new late ages of ong teenagers for the Jordanian neighborhood.